Positivesearchresults.com saved my company from the dark.a competitor posted slanderous and untrue information about us all over google, and for a small fee they were able to clean it up fast.

now they check my search results daily and make sure that they look good.

These guys are great and provide over-the-top customer service.

They give me weekly reports of everything that they do (which is a lot of stuff!) I'm really happpy that I went with these guys, and I think that you will be happy to when you try them.thanks again PSR!

Had an Experience with Positive Search Results?

Comments

Nigwut

8) :

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more